Thank you for your interest in the Bloomberg Tax Leased Assets Pre-release Program.
Bloomberg Tax is developing an end-to-end leased assets software solution that will track operating and finance leases. Scheduled for release in fall 2018, Bloomberg Tax Leased Assets will provide complex calculations for right-of-use (ROU) asset and lease liability, deliver advanced reporting for journal entry, payment, and amortization schedules, and more.
From July 31 to September 30, 2018, Bloomberg Tax is inviting corporations of all sizes to use Bloomberg Tax Leased Assets before anyone else in order to provide valuable feedback on product features. Bloomberg Tax wants to make sure the solution meets the needs of its users and surpasses the expectations of the organizations it serves.
To participate in the Leased Assets Pre-release Program you must work at a corporation and use your corporate email address. Qualified participants will actively test Bloomberg Tax Leased Assets over a three month period and have the opportunity to make suggestions, give direction on usability, functionality, and design to help shape the final product. Participants in the program will also receive COMPLIMENTARY access to Bloomberg Tax’s new cloud-based Advantage™ workflow applications through September 30, 2018. These include document management, spreadsheets, and project management.
Please review the Pre-release Program License below and fill out the form to the right to participate in the Bloomberg Tax Leased Assets Pre-release Program.
BLOOMBERG TAX PRE-RELEASE PROGRAM LICENSE: LEASED ASSETS
- Access to Bloomberg Tax Leased Assets at no cost during the pre-release program period
- Complimentary access to the Advantage workflow tools
- Participate in pre-commercial release program of the Bloomberg Tax Leased Assets Software Solution.
- Submit product ideas and participate in product feedback to prioritize feature development
PRE-RELEASE LICENSE PERIOD: 7/30/18 – 9/30/18
- To allow pre-release testing of Pre-release Product by Licensor and select customers and their Authorized Users
- To obtain user feedback regarding usability and commercial readiness
- Valid employees or authorized contractors of Licensee with business reason and purpose to use Product
- Each Authorized User shall separately register for a unique username and password
- Licensor may contact Authorized Users regarding questions or feedback regarding the Pre-release testing Product
PRE-RELEASE LICENSE GRANT:
Licensor grants to Licensee and its Authorized Users the limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive right and license to use the Pre-release testing Product, during the Pre-release Testing License Period, for limited business and testing purposes. Licensee may not sub-license, rent, sell, assign, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit or share externally, exhibit, modify, reverse engineer or decompile Pre-release testing Product or any feature or portion thereof.
- Pre-release testing Product and its features may undergo updates from time to time
- Commercial release launch date TBD by Licensor in its discretion
- Licensee fully responsible for any content it uploads, including (without limitation) with regard to user confidentiality or data privacy protection, non-infringement, and accuracy of data.
- The existence, nature, features, and availability of the Pre-release testing Product is confidential and Licensee shall not disclose any of the above to anyone.
- Due to Pre-release testing Product’s developmental phase/nature it (or certain features) may be discontinued or suspended at any time by Licensor, in its discretion, temporarily or permanently , for reasons such as (but not limited to) commercial viability, technical feasibility, etc. In such event, Licensor shall use commercially reasonable efforts to (i) notify Licensee in such event, (ii) if suspended, allow Licensee to view previously uploaded files, or (iii) if discontinued, return or securely delete Licensee’s uploaded files (in Licensor’s discretion)
- Pre-release testing Product is solely intended for use by corporations, entering corporate data, to collect feedback from corporate users to inform feature development. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that it shall not input any individual’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII) into the Pre-release testing Product during this phase of testing.
- Additional terms set forth at http://www.bnasoftware.com/PDFs/license-agreement/Bloomberg_BNA_Beta_License_Additional_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf
- In consideration of the rights granted hereunder, Licensee agrees to abide by the terms of this License
Licensee shall provide timely and thoughtful feedback to Licensor’s reasonable questions about the Pre-release testing Product.