Corporate Tax Analyzer™
Deliver tax-saving strategies
Optimize your corporate tax strategies, increase accuracy, and achieve new efficiencies with corporate tax software from Bloomberg Tax. Calculate, track, and analyze federal, corporate income tax attributes automatically over multiple years — including net operating losses (NOLs), carryforwards, and carrybacks. For expert planning, reporting, and IRS audit management, Corporate Tax Analyzer gives you the utmost precision, control, and visibility.Request Information
Achieve positive bottom-line results by making better corporate tax decisions, exercising greater control, and maximizing your company’s tax performance. Use multiple, side-by-side scenarios to quickly analyze the effects of tax law changes, uncertain tax positions, and implications of business decisions, such as mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, and sales of entities.
- Compare 30 different tax scenarios spanning as many as 45 tax periods
- Determine the most tax-advantageous long- and short-term course of action for managing your corporation’s tax risk, an important part of ASC 740 compliance
- Analyze the tax impact of IRS audit adjustments in real time to optimize corporate tax return audit outcomes
Tips for Cashing in on Tax Reform TodayRead Now
Gain accurate, defensible, and up-to-date results that stand up to intense scrutiny from auditors, executives, and investors. Manage corporate income tax with greater confidence, control, and accuracy. Corporate Tax Analyzer improves communication and expedites a resolution with IRS auditors by increasing visibility into applied tax law and how coporate tax calculations are performed.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley requirements with automatic, detailed documentation of corporate income tax calculations and applied tax laws
- Identify discrepancies in Form 1120 by comparing the results from tax preparation software with results from Corporate Tax Analyzer, trusted by over 250 Fortune 1000 companies and accounting firms
- Get extensive tax and financial reporting documentation (275 worksheets available)
“Corporate Tax Analyzer serves as the basis for everything we do involving income tax, including providing documentation for external audits and SEC reporting.”
Tackle the complexity and eliminate the manual work associated with managing multiyear tax attributes. Corporate Tax Analyzer automatically handles calculations, analysis, and reporting, with far more efficiency and peace of mind than those done on time-consuming spreadsheets.
- Save hundreds of hours each year with the only tax software for corporations that automates, manages, and calculates complex federal income tax attributes
- Instantly calculate and track carryforwards and carrybacks of NOLs, FTCs, AMT, GBCs, charitable contributions, and more
- Work confidently with built-in tax law and rates for every year since 1976
- Accelerate IRS exams and optimize outcomes with audit support, including computations and analysis of proposed IRS adjustments
“I use Corporate Tax Analyzer for everything — to calculate NOLs for carryovers and carrybacks, to see the effects of contribution deductions, to simplify IRS audits, to look at different scenarios and do multiyear planning.”
Training and support
Gain the knowledge and skills to make the best use of Corporate Tax Analyzer with online training to meet the needs of your tax compliance, audit, and planning professionals. Earn valuable CPE credits with our standard and customized courses, taught by CPAs and legal professionals who have specialized knowledge in corporate federal tax law, the IRS audit process, and accounting.
Free, unlimited technical support helps you succeed and get the most out of this powerful tool. Staffed with knowledgeable, on-site Bloomberg Tax employees (many of whom are attorneys and CPAs), our world-class customer support provides both program expertise and an understanding of the real-world tax and accounting issues you’re facing.
Is Corporate Tax Analyzer a tax calculator?
Corporate Tax Analyzer is much more than a tax calculator for corporations. Our customers most often refer to it as a corporate tax engine for handling multi-year calculations and optimizing the use of business credits for maximum federal income tax performance.
What is Form 1120?
IRS form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return, is for use by domestic corporations to report income, gains, losses, deductions, and credits – and to calculate the income tax liability of a corporation.
Does Corporate Tax Analyzer prepare Form 1120?
It ensures current and previous IRS form 1120 returns are correct and optimized. Corporate Tax Analyzer identifies discrepancies in form 1120 before it is filed by comparing its computations with the results from your tax preparation software. It also streamlines corporate tax preparation of amended returns.
Learn how Corporate Tax Analyzer can help you with expert planning, reporting, and IRS audit management.
Complete the form to have a Bloomberg Tax Technology representative contact you.
A Bloomberg Tax Technology Sales Representative will contact you to provide more information.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
See how Corporate Tax Analyzer gives you the utmost precision, control, and visibility over every aspect of corporate income tax management.
Complete the form below to watch a short video.
Click the text above to watch the Corporate Tax Analyzer™ video. You will also receive an email with a link to the video.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
There are many aspects of tax reform that could have a major impact on financial reporting. Learn how early planning can deliver early benefits.
Complete the form to download the white paper today.
Thank you for registering to download the white paper, Tips for Cashing in on Tax Reform Today. Download today.
Please call us at 800.424.2938 if you have any questions. One of our Bloomberg Tax Technology sales specialists will be happy to assist you.