Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer™
Automate estate tax return preparation
If the estate is large or complex enough, it will require filing IRS Form 706. Unless you have a powerful tool that prepares the estate tax return form accurately, it could take hours to untangle the intricacies. Unless you have a powerful tool that does it for you — quickly and accurately. With Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer, you can prepare federal Form 706 and amend returns faster, with maximum confidence in the results.Attend a Demo
Simplify preparation of the 706 Form and related federal forms. Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer handles all the calculations for you.
- Save time and keystrokes with Smart Data Entry™
- Act on alerts to instantly identify and fix any missing or erroneous data
- Let our calculation wizards guide you through the complexities of state death taxes, interrelated deductions, and charitable trusts with ease
- Gain peace of mind with built-in and up-to-date Bloomberg Tax expertise
Help Clients Achieve Charitable Aspirations with Proactive Estate Tax Planningview now
Offers users automated IRS Form 706 preparation, including any amended returns. Designed to reduce data entry considerably, data entered is automatically posted to the appropriate field in the form. Any related forms are automatically added during the preparation process, and users will appreciate the user interface that mirrors the form.
Save hours preparing Form 706 with time-saving calculation wizards, special data-entry tools, and other features that streamline IRS estate tax return preparation.
- Enter data once and the program automatically posts it to all the appropriate places and schedules
- Instantly access up to date IRS Form 706 instructions
- Move assets easily from one estate tax return form schedule to another
- Make disclosures, elections, and comments using custom attachments and on-screen "sticky notes"
Stop worrying about complex and interrelated computations. Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer performs all computations and carries results to applicable fields on the form.
- Use the Interrelated Calculations Wizard for complex residuary fund calculations
- Automatically calculate deductions for split-interest charitable trusts (CLAT, CRAT, CLUT, CRUT, pooled income funds)
- Confidently handle federal estate tax and state death taxes for all applicable states and the District of Columbia, including “decoupled” states
Training and Support
Get up to speed with our free demonstrations as well as our NASBA-CPE-accredited training classes for Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer.
Free, unlimited technical support helps you succeed and get the most out this powerful federal estate tax return software. Staffed with knowledgeable, on-site Bloomberg Tax employees (many of whom are attorneys and CPAs), our world-class customer support provides both program expertise and an understanding of the real-world tax and accounting issues you’re facing.
What is Form 706 used for?
Form 706 is used to compute and report the estate tax owed according to the Internal Revenue Code. It is also used to calculate the generation-skipping transfer (GST) tax.
Who is required to file an IRS estate tax return?
The executor of a decendent’s estate is required to file Form 706 when a U.S. citizen’s or resident’s gross estate plus adjusted taxable gifts given during his lifetime are valued at more than $5,490,000 as of 2016. Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer includes up to date Form 706 instructions and built-in guidance.
To sign up for a live product demonstration of Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer™, complete the form below.
Thank you for registering to attend a product demo. A Bloomberg Tax Technology representative will contact you with login information for the online product demonstration.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
To try Estate & Gift Tax 706 Preparer free for 30 days, complete the form below. This trial version has some limitations, including:
- A sample watermark across printed forms. *Only sample files provided with the trial can be opened and retrieved.
- Charitable trust calculations are limited to one month of transfer.
You will receive an email with instructions to download your free 30-day trial.
Questions? Contact us at 800.424.2938
Charitable giving is on the rise. Complete the form to read this white paper today to learn how to help your clients meet thier goals.
Thank you for registering to download the white paper, Help Clients Achieve Charitable Aspirations with Proactive Estate Tax Planning. Download today.
Please call us at 800.424.2938 if you have any questions. One of our Bloomberg Tax Technology sales specialists will be happy to assist you.